Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hello everyone! This is what I have been up to lately.
I have been making little girls dresses to sell. I have made 8 so far.
I am now excepting custom orders, so let me know if you need something in particular.
I also opened up an Etsy shop ! You can see it Here

*****************************************************
Americana-Cutie SZ 12 months











*********************************************************
Classic Blue



***********************************************************
Cotton-Candy Hand Embroidery


*****************************************************
American Flag with Ruffles

***************************************************************
Cotton-Candy with Pin tucks and Hand Embroidery



********************************************************************
Burgundy and khaki ruffles

1 comment:

Jessica said...

So cute! Let me know how your business does. :-)